Imagine the possibilities…
if we focused on peoples strengths rather than their weaknesses
Strengths – Based Development
Strengths-based development is unique – it builds on your areas of greatest potential rather than seeking to shore up weaknesses.
There is nothing wrong with being aware of your weaknesses and managing them, but your greatest opportunity for success lies in building on your natural talents.
Benefits for Individuals:
- Gain awareness and appreciation of your unique talents.
- Learn how to develop your natural talents and manage weaknesses.
- People who focus on their strengths are 6 times as likely to be engaged in their jobs and 3 times as likely to report having an excellent quality of life.
Benefits for Teams and Organisations:
- Promotes growth and top performance
- Cultivates a positive culture.
- Understand each individual’s contribution to the team and how one team member’s talents can complement another’s
- Increased employee engagement and reduced employee turnover.
- Teams that focus on their strengths have 12.5% higher productivity.
JOIN THE CLIFTONSTRENGTHS MOVEMENT
"There is no more effective way to empower people than to see each person in terms of his or her strengths."
Don Clifton’s strengths-based approach to management and leadership powers the greatest teams in the world’s most successful organizations every day.
They know that the CliftonStrengths assessment is essential for empowering people to set and achieve their goals and accomplish great things. People who know and use their CliftonStrengths are:
6x as likely to be engaged at work
7.8%more productive in their role
3x as likely to have an excellent quality of life
6x as likely to do what they do best every day
It isn’t until people know what makes them talented and unique that they know how to perform better in their job. Or how to find one that’s a better fit. And to build better relationships and be a better teammate. And to feel like they’re improving, every single day.
Whether you’re an individual looking to improve or a leader wanting to empower your people to perform better, your efforts start with CliftonStrengths.
- With this package we provide you with a report of your top 5 strengths.
- One on one consultation with a certified strengths coach (1.5hr)Your personalised strengths coach will provide you with insights in to gaining awareness of your talents and how this can assist you in promoting growth.
- You will also receive the Strengths Finder 2.0 e-book.
- This package is in addition to package A and intended for Leaders. Each person will be provided with a report of their full 34 talent themes and receive a one on one consultation with a certified Strengths Coach (1.5hr).
- This session will explore the importance of your supporting themes and provide tips on how to manage your lesser themes.
- In addition, Leaders will be provided with a copy of their department’s team grid and a full explanation of the theme combinations within their team.
- Each person will be provide with a report of their top 5 strengths and attend a half day workshop with a certified Strengths Coach.
- Strengths coaching cultivates a positive team culture. Understanding each other’s contribution to the team and how one team member’s talents can complement another's and in turn increase employee engagement and reduce employee turnover.
- All team members will also receive the Strengths Finder 2.0 e-book.
- Up to 15 team members.
- Prices available on request for larger groups.